USTA Middle States offers USTA Jr. Team Tennis in four seasons throughout the year. Having seasons makes it easier for communities to plan their tennis programs around a calendar year, and helps promote year-round team tennis play.
2013 JTT Championships Schedule
||Westend Racquet Club; Allentown, Pa.
||Mercer County Park; Hamilton, NJ
||Middletown Tennis Association; Middletown, Del.
||Hempfield Recreation Center; Landisville, Pa.
||Frosty Hollow and Core Creek Park
||July 31-Aug 2
Mercer County Park; Hamilton, N.J.
USTA JTT Championships Rules and Regulations Quick Guide
- USTA Membership is required throughout Championship.
- Team must consist of 3 girls and 3 boys.
- Each player must compete in at least 3 matches.
- Only one result may be the product of a default or forfeited match.
- Only 12U, 14U and 18U divisions have advancement opportunities.
- Players must remain age eligible until August 31 of the Championship year.
Local league players and teams battle it out to decide who is the district's best. District Championships are essentially local championships where winners advance to the Section Championships.
USTA Jr. Team Tennis participants across Middle States compete for a chance to represent the Section at the 2012 USTA Jr. Team Tennis National Championships in Surprise, Ariz.
Questions? Please contact Meghan Goodwin at email@example.com or 610-935-5000 ext. 229.