Friday, January 06, 2012 5:45am
For those looking to help promote the game of tennis while improving their bottom line, Play Days are the perfect way to go.
Play Days are designed for various levels of players to participate in a fun, low-pressure yet competitive setting. A two-to-three hour Play Day allows kids to participate in multiple matches with and against a variety of players.
These events are for everyone – whether kids are just learning the game or already competing in USTA Jr. Team Tennis and tournaments. Providing kids with an opportunity for extra play and practice, Play Days are rewarding for both players and pros. Participation is open to all ages and levels, and the event can be open to the public or organized for one group of students only.
Benefits of Play Days include:
- Organization of event can be team or individual format
- Growth of bottom line through event income
- Flexibility to choose the right ball and court for your students
- Training opportunity for new volunteers and parents
- Transition from instruction to play
In addition, after registering your first Play Day you will receive:
- A Starter Kit
- 12 red foam balls
- 12 orange low-compression balls
- 25 Parent Guides
- 1 banner
- Start Up Manual
- Ability to access downloadable material (access ends 7 days after the event)
Back to Middle States Blog