Team Management on TennisLink
Attention USTA League Tennis captains and players! While the competition on the court remains as tough as ever, getting there for your match has never been easier.
The newly-launched Team Management Tool (TMT) will make managing your tennis schedule easier, whether you are the captain or a team member. Until now, keeping track of matches and practices required frequent offline communication, which can be especially confusing considering routine, last-minute changes that are inevitable over the course or a season.
Just as you don't need to be the most advanced player to enjoy League play, you don't need to be a web whiz to utilize this TennisLink tool effectively. The hope is that TMT can be your one-stop-shop for everything USTA League Tennis.
With this new feature, Captains can:
- Build lineups for matches and practices
- View and update player availability
- View player preferences and statistics
- Create match announcements
- View published lineups for matches and practices
- View and update their availability
- Update their preferences
- View player statistics
Accessing the Team Management Tool on TennisLink:
2. Go to your league page
3. Under Quick Links, click the "Team Management" option
Sally Baird, USTA Middle States Director of Adult Competition
610-935-5000 ext. 227
Mary Wurtz, USTA Middle States Adult Competition Coordinator
610-935-5000 ext. 225