How many other sports can be played by anyone at any age, at any time of the year, anywhere in the world? Advance your game by getting on the court, learning from the best and connecting with your peers. Tournaments will take your game as far as you want to go.
Adult competition tournaments are broken down into five general categories:
- NTRP - Play tournaments at your appropriate rating level
- Open - Players of all abilities and ages can play in Open events, including former and current pros, teaching professionals, college players and top-ranked juniors.
- Senior - Similar to Open tournaments, but broken down by age.
- Wheelchair - Divided into ability levels, these tournaments are exciting to play and even more inspiring to watch.
- Family - Mother/Son/Daughter or Father/Son/Daughter divisions are offered.
For more information about adult competition tournaments, contact Mary Wurtz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.935.5000 ext. 225.